Elevator Five Way Intercom Communication System means the communication between the elevator cabin, car top, elevator pit, machine room and duty room.
Generally speaking, elevator communication systems are divided into 2 classes —-Analogue and Digital. The analogue intercom can only achieve unilateral calls, while digital intercom can achieve multi-way calls. Nowadays, more and more digital intercoms applied to the elevator industry, 2/3/4/5 way communications are optional. They are easy to install and anti-jamming.
The five-way intercom system mainly including:
- Local Communication Device (Duty Room Host).
- Machine Room Communication Device.
- Cabin Communication Device.
- Car Top Communication Device.
- Pit Communication Device.
- Power Supply Device (Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS).
1. Unit Internal Components: Power Supply、Unit Host Intercom、 Machine Room Intercom Extension、Cabin Intercom Extension、Car Top Intercom Extension、Pit Intercom Extension.
2. External Network Components: Network Controller, Management Center Machine,Power Supply, Computer Software.
- Wire Cable Components: Unit Cable, Networking Cable.
Please follow us, we are committed to sharing you more elevator and escalator knowledge.
A-FLY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Come A-FLY, Get All Your Right Parts
Professional global elevator & escalator spare parts supplier
Since 1999, more than 20 years experience in elevator & escalator field