1.The escalator handrail is heated during running. It is usually caused by the following reasons:
(1) The tension of the handrail is too tight or loose, and the guide strip is biased.
(2)The interface of the handrail guide device is not smooth, or the whole guide device is not on the same horizontal line.
(3) The friction force of the drive wheel of the handrail is too tight or loose.
(4) The switch device of the escalator handrail entrance is worn.
2. Handrail falls off during operation.
The handrail falls off usually caused by the following reasons:
(1) The handrail lip is large and not meet the requirements, or the rubber loses its
performance after a long time operation. In this case, the handrail needs to be replaced.
(2) . The handrail is extended and has exceeded the allowable value.
(3) The friction wheel wing is worn and loose.
3.The handrail is worn, resulting in exposure of steel wire.
This phenomenon is caused by the following reasons:
(1) After the handrail stops running, the friction wheel rubs the handrail at the same
position for a long time. At this time, the escalator steps and handrails are not relatively static.
(2) the escalator friction wheel surface is cracked.
(3) The friction wheel and handrail pressure roller are not the same acceleration, which maybe damage the handrail surface and sliding layer.
(4) The escalator return chain group rollers are damaged.
4.The handrail surface is scratched.
Theseissues are usually caused by the following reasons:
(1)The escalator handrail pressure rollers and roller bearings are damaged.
(2)The entrance and exit of the escalator are damaged.
Please follow us, we are committed to sharing you more elevator and escalator knowledge.
A-FLY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Come A-FLY, Get All Your Right Parts
Professional global elevator & escalator spare parts supplier
Since 1999, more than 20 years experience in elevator & escalator field